VISA Digital Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “You” refers to the purchaser and/or recipient and user of the Digital Gift Card, being a gift card that is in a digital form and available in the True Rewards App.
- Digital Gift Cards are issued by Flexewallet Pty Ltd ABN 16 164 657 032 (“Issuer”) at the request of iGoDirect Group Pty Ltd ACN 110 897 320 (“iGoDirect”). iGoDirect has all rights in relation to the True Rewards eGift Card Platform and the Widgets (“True Rewards”). The Issuer uses ANZ as an authorised deposit-taking institution and is a member of Visa.
- True Rewards is the distributor and promoter of Your Digital Gift Card. True Rewards is also responsible for providing certain cardholder services to You, including providing You with Your Digital Gift Card and assisting You with any enquiries You may have regarding the use of a Digital Gift Card.
- A separate contract is created between You, the Issuer and True Rewards on these terms and conditions for each Digital Gift Card you hold.
- Purchasing or using a Digital Gift Card means that you accept these terms and conditions. If you let another person use your Digital Gift Card, you must tell them that the use of the Digital Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Using a Digital Gift Card
- Digital Gift Cards are redeemable at retailers with contactless payment facilities or online merchants which support Apple Pay or Google Pay (some retailers may not accept Digital Gift Cards).
3. Issuing, activating and using a Digital Gift Card
- Digital Gift Cards may be subject to a number of security checks. Following completion of those security checks to True Rewards’ and the Issuer’s satisfaction, a Digital Gift Card will be issued and activated within 48 hours. Once issued and activated within a person's True Rewards App, a Digital Gift Card cannot be transferred or re-assigned to a True Rewards Membership associated with another person.
- When making a payment using your Digital Gift Card you may be required to enter your PIN (which can be located in the App) into the merchant's terminal or enter your mobile phone security credentials (e.g. PIN, passcode or biometric identifier) on supported devices to complete a transaction. The ‘Credit’ option will automatically apply to all transactions which may result in a surcharge by the merchant.
- All transactions conducted in a foreign currency will be converted into Australian dollars. Transactions will either be converted directly into Australian dollars or will be first converted from the currency in which the transaction was made into US dollars and then converted to Australian dollars by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd (“Visa”). The conversion rate used is either: a) a wholesale market rate selected by Visa from the range of wholesale rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable processing date, which may vary from the rate Visa receives; or b) the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable processing date.
- A currency conversion fee of 3.5% is payable and deducted from the Digital Gift Card available balance when you make a transaction on Your Digital Gift Card in a currency other than Australian dollars. A currency conversion fee may also be payable if You make a transaction on Your Digital Gift Card in any currency (including Australian dollars) that is processed by a card scheme or financial institution or billed by the merchant outside of Australia. You should check where the processor is located before completing a transaction as it may not always be clear, particularly when purchasing online, that the merchant, financial institution or card scheme processing is located outside of Australia.
- The Digital Gift Card is not a cash substitute. You have no rights to, and You agree that You will not attempt to: a) redeem a Digital Gift Card for cash, reload it, return it for a refund or have balances of multiple Digital Gift Cards consolidated to a new Digital Gift Card; or b) use a Digital Gift Card for cash equivalent transactions (such as bill payments, purchase of financial products or foreign currency or gambling transactions).
4. Validity Period
- Digital Gift Cards are valid for the period advertised on the Digital Gift Card, being created and outlined on the email containing the Digital Gift Card is delivered, and will expire on the date indicated on the face of the Digital Gift Card as shown in Your True Rewards App.
- After the Digital Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. You agree that You have no right to receive a refund of any unused value remaining and that unused value will become True Rewards’ property immediately following the expiry date unless True Rewards elects otherwise.
5. Mobile Wallets
- In order to use a Digital Gift Card, You must have a device which supports Apple Pay or Google Pay. If You do not have a supporting device, You should email [email protected]. True Rewards may, in its sole discretion, cancel your Digital Gift Card and instead provide You with a replacement physical gift card of the same value, which may be subject to other terms and conditions presented to You at the time it is provided to You.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Issuer and True Rewards are not responsible for and disclaim all liability associated with the use, functionality or availability of the Mobile Wallets, any eligible Apple or Android device, or the availability of contactless payment terminals at retailers (either in-store or online).
6. Security and Lost and Stolen Mobile Devices
- You agree to keep your mobile device and security credentials safe and secure in the same way You would with a physical card and PIN. You also agree to maintain and keep all software on Your mobile device up-to-date in accordance with the directions of Your mobile device’s manufacturer.
- You acknowledge and agree that any delay or failure to report a lost or stolen device to Us may result in a Digital Gift Card being used without Your consent. If Your device is lost or stolen, or You suspect an unauthorised transaction, You must immediately report this by emailing [email protected]
- We may at our discretion issue You a replacement Digital Gift Card in certain circumstances. Any replacement Digital Gift Card will have the same unused value of the original Digital Gift Card (as at the time of replacement) and expiry date. You must present the original order confirmation or recipient email. We may subject replacement Digital Gift Cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- Digital Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit cards or debit cards or securities. Digital Gift Cards are single load cards and refunds onto the same Digital Gift Card cannot be completed.
- True Rewards is not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with a Digital Gift Card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with a Digital Gift Card, including any mistaken transactions, must be resolved with the retailer where the original transaction was completed.
- Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, True Rewards’ liability in all circumstances is limited to replacing Digital Gift Cards.
- The Issuer or True Rewards may cancel any Digital Gift Card, or the Digital Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, True Rewards will either provide a refund or a replacement physical gift card of equivalent value or provide the unused value to you in another way. However, unused value need not be provided to you where True Rewards or The Issuer reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a Digital Gift Card.
8. Enquiries and complaints
- If you have a query or complaint about the Digital Gift Card, please contact True Rewards by emailing [email protected] or calling 1800 850 739 (during AEST business hours) or visit https://www.truerewards.com.au
- If You provide personal information to the Issuer, You consent to the Issuer disclosing Your personal information to True Rewards and other third parties that: (a) facilitate transaction investigation and assist with identification of suspicious or fraudulent transactions; (b) are our outsourced service providers (for example, data switches); (c) are regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts; and (d) are participants in the payment system and other financial institutions for the purpose of resolving disputes, errors or other matters arising from Your use of Your Digital Gift Card.
- You acknowledge and agree that True Rewards uses Your personal information to manage Your use of the Mobile Wallets Providers, present You with updates and to display targeted offers and advertising from time to time.
10. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- The information in these Terms and Conditions is current as at the date stated at the beginning of this document. We may change, add to or delete the terms and conditions in these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- If we make any such change, we’ll publish it at https://truerewards.com.au/terms-and-conditions?t=business no later than the date when the changes take effect, unless a relevant law requires more advance notice to be provided to you.
- Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, our Services or require assistance please contact us at [email protected].
Terms & Conditions of Visa Digital Gift Card Offer
- The Promoter is iGODirect Group Pty Ltd. Only individuals expressly invited by iGODirect Group to take up the gift card offer can apply.
- Your application for the gift card offer is completed by having a Demo consultation with us. Email, call or visit the web portal and submit and enquiry form to receive a consultation from us.
- If your phone or email contact details are entered incorrectly into the enquiry form by you, your eligibility to activate your gift card will not be considered and you will automatically be ineligible.
- A representative from iGODirect will attempt to contact applicants using the contact details provided to assess your eligibility. If contact is not possible by phone on the first attempt, an email will be sent to the email address provided by you.
- If our representative does not reach you by phone and you do not respond to the email within 5 days, your eligibility to activate the gift card will not be considered and you will be rendered automatically ineligible.
- Your eligibility for a gift card is at the discretion of a Director of iGODirect.
- This offer closes on the date specified in your letter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected applications.
- Entries received will become the property of the Promoter. Any personal information collected will be treated in accordance with True Rewards link to https://www.truerewards.com.au/privacy-policy.
- Only 1 offer may be redeemed per individual at any time during the offer period.